Saturday, October 25, 2008

bike got stolen

so the blog hasn't been updated for one reason.
my fucking bike got stolen from inside my own building.
so get this.. the person that stole my bike had to have done this when i ran into my apt to take a piss and put some groceries away.. horrible 20 minutes.
the doors of the buliding locked this means inside job anyone with keys or in building had access to steal my bicycle. I know what the fuck, why didn't i lock my bicycle.. well actually i did there is a locked chain on my bicycle. I just didnt chain it to anything. Anyhow, I am extremely depressed and I haven't been able to function properly yet.
if anyone sees a vintage schwinn calante in a light pink
with a globe seat and 16 speed brakes on a fixed gear
you know who to call.. october is the month where i usually get something stolen..

lisab.art

No comments: